Christian Recovery Social Network Discussion Forums - Alcohol and Drug Addiction Help/Support
Go Back   Christian Recovery Social Network Discussion Forums - Alcohol and Drug Addiction Help/Support > Welcome To Christian Recovery Fellowship! > New In Christ & Recovery

New In Christ & Recovery A place for those new in Christ & Recovery to ask questions, get help/support, and share.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
thereishope
Super Moderator

Default Want a FREE recovery Bible????????

I ordered mine and it got here in about a week so now that i have ordered it and recieved it i will give you the link if you would like one.

http://www.freestudybible.com/

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

thereishope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thereishope For This Useful Post:
Larry (08-18-2010), Mountainman (08-16-2010), reader90 (08-03-2011), Then, and only then (03-05-2011)
Old 08-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
VioletAmethyst13

Thankies
I just ordered one.
I do have many Bibles however I am justifying getting this one by thinking that I can share it with my friend whose computor I am using and maybe after being blessed by it for a while passing it on as I have done with many Bibles over the years.